|Working with artists from other disciplines enriches almost any project. I would like to do more!
- Writer in Residence for WindaleSchool, Blackbird Leys, Oxford – working with outdoor practitioner, spring 2011.
- Work with Cheltenham Music Festival singing projects, 2007-2010; developing scripts and lyrics with primary school children in association with singing practitioners.
- Writer with Magic Garden cross-disciplinary project run by Reading Arts for year 3 pupils at four schools; working with composer and drama practitioner; November 2006.
• Poet in schools with Poetry in Motion project (with drama practitioner / dance animateur) for The Courtyard Arts Centre, Hereford, January 2006.
• Poet in hospitals, Gloucestershire, October 2005 – working with stroke victims, and performing on wards with a saxophonist.
• Poet with Cheltenham Flats project, spring 2005; cross-disciplinary project with a visual artist and a new media artist.
• Writer for NESA JustArt combined arts project (with a visual artist), working with young offenders and victims, February – June 2004.
• Writer / animateur for schools’ songs project with the Brodsky String Quartet, autumn 2002 – spring 2003, working with composers, singers, musicians and designers.